Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Introduction

Hello!

Matt here! Since this is my first post I'd like to start by explaining the purpose of this blog. I created this blog with the specific purpose of creating an resource for those interested in earning a little bit of cash online. I am, however, not an expert on such things. I've only just begun playing around with several types cash generating ventures. A few have been successful. Others have been complete failures. On the bright side, the resources I will list have been tried and tested.

I hope to learn as time goes on as there is a lot of money on the internet to be made! At the same time, there is a lot of money to be lost as well. I had a friend who was recently scammed $10,000 in what they thought was a legitimate investing opportunity! There is a lot of scams out there and I hope to be a useful source on how to avoid them.

I am currently, at the time of this post, a sophomore at the University of Hawaii. I am majoring in MIS (Information Technology Managment) and Accounting where my goal is to focus on E-commerce and one day rule the world. Not literally, but I do hope to one day work from home, preferably by owning my own business... A multi-national cooperation would be nice too-- But I digress. This blog is for me to write about my little online business ventures.

Currently, being a newb (in the least offensive sense of the word), my focus will be primarily on Paid-Surveys, Ebay, and of course Blogging! I have a bit more experience with the first two in that list. When it comes to blogging however, I know NOTHING! The only thing I am currently aware of is that blogging is a great way to spread information, network, and slowly brainwash the public into following me. Just kidding! ;)

But on a serious note, when it comes to up keeping this blog I will be extremely grateful for feedback, comments, criticism, and advice!

The methods listed in this blog have, as I said earlier, mostly been tried. However, if there are instances where the program does not work as well for you as it did me, let me know.

That said, I am looking forward to many publications in the future!


No comments: