Monday, November 17, 2008

Opinion Outpost 10/10!

Matt here!
So I finally got my check today from Opinion Outpost. This is indeed, one of the better online survey sites out there IF you don't mind only 1-2 surveys a week. Every now and then, a survey worth 20+ dollars will pop up. I've so far earned a total of $25.50 from this site in a little under a month. One of the surveys I took was worth about 21 dollars. The rest were only 1 to 2 dollar ones but were quite fun to take. I actually got around 3 survey invitations from them this week!

All in all, I give Opinion outpost a 10/10. Payment was made on time through a check that I will get a picture of on my next post. I'm writing this review from my office (in my free time of course!) so I do not have a scanner or digital camera on me at this moment.

The amount of surveys given is really quite decent actually. It may take them a long time to actually organize your profiles and start sending you surveys. Once they start sending surveys, however, they're usually consistent. Customer service is also excellent! They are a real pleasure to work with!

Today I signed up for about 6 more online survey companies. All of them are BBB accredited with a satisfactory or exemplary rating. Plus I have heard nothing but good reviews from their panalists. When I get the chance to I'll post their links in the Paid surveys section to your right.

No comments: