Thursday, November 13, 2008

"My Homepage Friends"

Matt here!

Today I'd like to talk to you about a very interesting program I came across while searching for ways to make money online. It's called My Homepage Friends. Basically, it's a site that pays you to do what you normally do online every day: search.




You can access it by clicking the logo above.

The only catch to this system is that you have to use their Yahoo Search Engine on the homepage you create after signing up for their program. However, the homepage they give you is similar to most other major search engine starter page like MyYahoo, or mygoogle etc. It's pretty much fully customizable with cute gadgets that you can choose to add. I personally added a digital clock and an ebay watch gadget :3. It's very entertaining.

The pay out isn't much. But you're getting paid basically to do nothing. It's one of the few legitimate data entry jobs out there! Just kidding...

The currency is the British pound. However, they pay through pay pal so it shouldn't matter much. You get paid about .01 pounds per search. Don't even think to try and abuse the program by searching over and over again! you'll get your account canceled and probably won't even find what you're looking for :).

The idea behind the program is rather simple: why not get paid for doing what you normally do? It sounds almost too good to be true, but according to them, everyone benefits off of arrangements such as this. I say, why not take advantage of it? I haven't yet verified that they actually pay yet. Judging from the reviews I've read and many of the forums that I've visited, they seem to be legitimate. I will check back on that statement once I receive payment... till then, they will remain in the unverified section.

No comments: